Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentines Day Party with DIY Polka Dot Plates



Hi!

I tried it. I drew on my plates with permanent marker. This is the oldest trick in the book (well, the newest oldest trick) :) But it really adds something special to your table and it's so simple its embarrassing. Plus I got these plates from the Dollar Tree for only a $1 each!

I mean, how easy and cool is that???

Draw a pattern. Bake in oven at 425 for 20 min. 
Turn off oven and leave the plates in the oven until they cool.
Safe to wash and use! (Some say its safe in the dish washer but I'm taking it easy for now)


Tutorial for the cookie pouches here! Fill them up with your favorite cookie and give out to your favorite people :)
 I put in one of my favorites: Oreshki (Russian nut shaped cookies.)



Did I mention I love Gold? and pink? and sparkly things?? :) 

Happy DIYing! Thanks for reading.






2 comments: