Monday, June 12, 2017

My Surprise Birthday Party!

Hello friends!

I don't even have the words to describe my gratitude and appreciation to my sisters (and dear friends) for surprising me with the most wonderful birthday party I could have ever asked for. So much of my favorite people all in one place and the thought and careful planning that went into each detail: It makes my eyes tear up! The feeling of #blessed is real, guys! The people in our lives are so much greater then all the s t u f f. It's hard to step back sometimes and see the blessings. Hope you all hug and love on those blessings around you today. Text those forgotten friends a sweet message. Reach out to a family member that you haven't heard from in a while. Don't lose those people in your lives! They are worth more then money can buy.

If you have been following me for a while, you know my sisters and I love to party ;) meaning, we love throwing parties, planning parties, decorating parties. (The coffee sipping, eating and chit-chatting kind of parties) This time my sister asked Tania from Lavender Dreams to come photograph the party decor (and US!) and I just really had to share the images! She is just magical. (GO CHECK OUT HER PAGE! If you are in central Virginia or Northern VA, you must book a session!) She also photographed me with the poppies last spring which is my favorite photo session ever. See it here!

Hope you enjoy the photos! Thanks again to all my family and friends that made this birthday so special and memorable! Love you guys!

The cutest "tea" station complete with little baggies to make your own tea. Loved it.


And thanks again to Tania for these wonderful pictures! So happy to have these memories and little details to remember forever. 

With love, 
Viktoria

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Australia strippers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. hotpartystripper reviews

    ReplyDelete