Monday, January 7, 2019

Quick DIY Faux Fur Scarf Video Tutorial!

Hello and happy New Years to you all!



It's that time of year again when you make resolutions... to shop less, to spend less. It's also some of the hardest days to get through because you have post-holiday sadness, and the cold, cloudy weather when you are craving sunshine! You could also use some retail-therapy but you spent all your money on Christmas and that would break most of your resolutions, too! Haha! Can anyone relate??

I have the perfect solution for you! And it'll add something special to your winter outfit, for only $10.00.

A Faux Fur Scarf!! I cannot believe how soft and cozy this faux fur is! My youngest girl, Lily, steals this scarf from me any time she gets the chance to curl up in it. Makes me think I need to make her one!



It's a super simple DIY- hardly any pinning or measuring. Under 30 minutes: a few cuts, a few stitches and you'll have your new favorite accessory! Also, it will help you to keep your resolutions, AND keep you warm! :)

All you need:
1/2 YD Faux Fur (Got mine at Hobby Lobby)
Matching Thread

Click this link to go to my YOU-TUBE Channel! (There are also many more simple DIY videos on my channel that you may have missed! Subscribe so you don't miss the next one!)



Beautiful photos by Tamara Chepelyuk!! 

This scarf makes me happy :) Please tell me you will make one! 







Thank you so much for reading! Please comment with any questions! 
I love to hear from you!!

God's blessings to you and yours in the new year!! 

With Love,
Viktoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment