Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Dress into Two-Piece Set - Tie Crop-top & Skirt

Hello friends!

Hope the sun is shining where you are!



I have been LOVING all the adorable two-piece sets everyone is wearing lately. You too? All you need is a few clearance finds and some warm weather and you can be rocking it, too! :)

Although some of you may wince at the thought of cutting into something brand new, I want to reassure you that you can find great pieces that are easy for refashioning at great prices in some of your favorite stores! Places like H&M, Forever21 and Old Navy have racks full of clearance items where you can easily find multiples of the same item perfect for this project!

This simple floral dress was on sale for $12. It is a nice thick material and already has pockets (so worth it!) So for the price of $24, I have a cute matching set and also the option of wearing them as separates, too! Or maybe you'll get lucky (unlike me) and find the perfect longer dress from the thrift store to chop up! I searched for months until I finally gave up..

You will need:

Two dresses (with pockets optional) OR a longer dress like a midi or maxi
Elastic waistband
Sewing machine and matching thread

CLICK to watch the video or see below! Let me know what you think!!



I hope watching it is easier to understand! Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave feedback!

Thanks SOOOO much for reading! You guys make me smile!















Now, bring on the warm weather!!

With Love,
Viktoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment