Friday, April 20, 2018

Wedding Guest Style : DIY Floral Wrap Skirt

Hello!

We have been having the MOST bi-polar spring here in Virginia! I know some of you are also experiencing this and that makes me happy that we are not the only ones (What can I say? Misery loves company- haha). But you can rest assured: it will be warm sooooonnnnn!

With that being said, wedding season is upon us and I know many of you are planning on attending a wedding this spring or summer and are already thinking of what to wear as a guest!
For your man, I am SO excited to post about The Black Tux!

This type of service was not available when I was getting married and I really wish it was!  With so many options for ladies like rent-the-runway, the guys in our life also need a service where they can rent a modern, high-quality tux without worrying about affording to purchase it and the unnecessary need of owning it! (Some may have the lifestyle that requires owning a tux but usually, it is bought for a special event then just gathers dust in your closet!)

Check out The Black Tux here: https://theblacktux.com for you next formal event or wedding!! I've included a great infographic at the bottom of this post: It will help you decide what is appropriate to wear to what type of wedding!

As for the ladies, the most perfect and versatile wrap skirt!
Check out the video tutorial here!



I really love wearing dresses to weddings because they are one-and-done: just add a few accessories and you look put together! But I love the way a skirt can be worn so many different ways! This can easily be dressed up, like I am wearing it, with a neutral top and some strappy heels. But it would also be great for a beach wedding: throw on some espadrilles and a straw hat and it's perfect!!

(Pair with a white tee and white sneakers and its perfect for the farmers market tooo!) :)

Hope you enjoy the photos and check back soon so you can see how easy it is to make your own!
















Thank you so much for reading!

With Love, 
Viktoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment